Sunday, February 24, 2013

Coupon Clipping

I hate cutting coupons. There I said it. Go ahead and beat me with a wet noodle. Rarely do I ever find one that I even need. My weekly purchases rarely change. (Plus I refuse to go buy more newspapers than I know what to do with and clip everything out and put it into a binder.) My time is more precious these days, thankyouverymuch. 

Snotty? Yeah, I'll give you that much. 

But wait- there's more. If you are anywhere in the Southeast and there is a Publix around you, starting March 15th (-ish, I think) all stores will take digital coupons. Yup- no clipping. How awesome!

I'm always at their site anyways refilling Rxs so it's a no-brainer to take them up on this. 

Just go to Publix.com/coupons and sign up or sign in and start saving. All you need to remember is your phone number. You'll enter that into the pin pad and it'll do the rest for you. 

Pretty nifty, huh? This little guy was too cute not to have his picture taken...


Yeah, I think so, too. 

Hugs,

A. 

P.S. Publix doesn't bribe or entice me in any way to do this kind of stuff. I do it on my own. In fact, I shop everywhere- Produce stands, Winn-Dixie, Sweetbay, Whole Foods. Everyone gets a few of my pesos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment